Thursday, November 2, 2017

Hats, Hats, Hats

After making my kids their hats, my college friends' kids their hats (6 or 7 of them) and another two hats for a friend-here-in-town's kids... I've definitely made good use of this pattern! 


Blue and yellow have been the majority... perfect for some future jackrabbits! :D 


And then a Vikings and a Twins set...

It is a quick and easy pattern, and fleece comes in so many options!  But, I think my kids still fit in theirs, so I think my to-sew list is hat-free this fall! I'm sure the following year I'll have to make a few more... but if their old hats fit for one more year that means they will have lasted three winters! Can't beat that!


Turns out that I posted back when I made that first batch of Jackrabbit hats... almost two years ago! (Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment